All proceeds go to
Kids, Inc., a local 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
“Making the World A Brighter Place,
One Child at A Time”
Click here for Vendor Application
Pictures From 2012 Mountain Moonshine Festival ℠
- See the parade of moonshine and revenue cars to kick off festivities at
9:00 Saturday morning.
- For Lodging Information,
- Many great vendors – something for everyone
- Two stages with live entertainment around the square in downtown
- Car Show, Cruise-In and Swap Meet held at the Georgia Racing Hall
of Fame formerly known as “Thunder Road USA”
- Moonshine Run on Friday, October 25th, leaving the Georgia Racing
Hall of Fame at approximately 10:00 AM, registration to begin at
- Meet many legendary race car drivers. See Vintage Race Cars and more Authentic Moonshine-Hauling cars
than you’ll ever see gathered in one place anywhere in the US!
- Purchase festival souvenirs such as t-shirts, caps &
- Camper & Hauler parking will be available at the GA Racing Hall
of Fame in a designated area only. Please see a KARE representative
for assistance. Any hauler or camper parked in a show car parking
area or public parking area will be subject to fees according to the
size of the camper or hauler.
- Help out with a very worthy cause, KARE for Kids, Inc.
For information on becoming a sponsor for our 45th Annual Mountain
Click Here. Levels of sponsorship,
Moonshine Car Information
Moonshine Car Registration will be held Saturday, October 26th.
Click here for instructions and guidelines!
Click here for a map.
All participants will receive a commemorative gift!
Our 5th annual Moonshine Run will be held on October 25th for more
information on registration,
Click here. Watch for a map
for this year's moonshine run.
Race Car Registration
For an application
Car Show Information
Click Here for more information.
Come to Dawsonville, GA
to meet many legendary race car drivers at the
46th Annual Mountain Moonshine Festivalsm.